$0.95 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Functions / Channels||1|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||4.5V to 5.5V|
Features and Applications
The TJA1051 is a high-speed CAN transceiver that provides an interface between a Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol controller and the physical two-wire CAN bus. The transceiver is designed for high-speed (up to 1 Mbit/s) CAN applications in the automotive industry, providing differential transmit and receive capability to (a microcontroller with) a CAN protocol controller.
- Fully ISO 11898-2 compliant
- Suitable for 12 V and 24 V systems
- Low ElectroMagnetic Emission (EME) and high ElectroMagnetic Immunity (EMI)
- VIO input on TJA1051T/3 and TJA1051TK/3 allows for direct interfacing with 3 V to 5 V microcontrollers (available in SO8 and very small HVSON8 packages respectively)
- EN input on TJA1051T/E allows the microcontroller to switch the transceiver to a very low-current Off mode