On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 7 Weeks
|Interface Circuit Type||I2C|
|No of Channels||2|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||4.5V to 12V|
Features and Applications
The P82B715PN,112 is a part of P82B series I2C Bus. It has an operating temperature ranging from -40 °C to +85 °C and comes in SOIC-8 package.
The P82B715 is a bipolar IC intended for application in IC-bus and derivative bus systems. While retaining all the operating modes and features of the IC-bus it permits extension of the practical separation distance between components on the I2C-bus by buffering both the data (SDA) and the clock (SCL) lines.
- Dual, bidirectional, unity voltage gain buffer with no external directional control required
- Compatible with I2C-bus and its derivatives SMBus, PMBus, DDC, etc.
- Logic signal levels may include (but not exceed) both supply and ground
- Logic signal input voltage levels are output without change and are independent of VCC
- x10 impedance transformation, but does not change logic voltage levels
- Supply voltage range 3 V to 12 V
- Clock speeds to at least 100 kHz and 400 kHz when other system delays permit
- ESD protection exceeds 2500 V HBM per Mil. Std 883C-3015.7 and 400 V MM per JESD22-A115 (I/Os have diodes to VCC and GND)
- Latch-up testing is done to JEDEC Standard JESD78 which exceeds 100 mA
- Increase the total connected capacitance of an I2C-bus system to around 3000 pF
- Drive IC-bus signals over long cables to approximately 50 meters or 3000 pF
- Drives x10 lower impedance bus wiring for improved noise immunity
- Multi-drop distribution of IC-bus signals using low cost twisted-pair cables
- AdvancedTCA radial IPMB architecture
- Driving 30 mA Fm+ devices from standard 3 mA parts