Manufacturer Part #
P82B715 Series 12 V 400 kHz 22 mA Surface Mount I2C-bus Extender - SOIC-8
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
2500 per Reel
|Interface Circuit Type:||I2C|
|No of Channels:||2|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||4.5V to 12V|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The P82B715TD,118 is a bipolar IC intended for application in I2C-bus and derivative bus systems.
While retaining all the operating modes and features of the I2C-bus, it permits extension of the practical separation distance between components on the I2C-bus by buffering both the data (SDA) and the clock (SCL) lines.
- Dual, bidirectional, unity voltage gain buffer with no external directional control
- Compatible with I2C-bus and its derivatives SMBus, PMBus, DDC, etc.
- Logic signal levels may include both supply and ground
- Logic signal input voltage levels are output without change and are independent of VCC
- 10 impedance transformation, but does not change logic voltage levels
- Supply voltage range 3 V to 12 V
- Clock speeds to at least 100 kHz and 400 kHz when other system delays permit
- ESD protection exceeds 2500 V HBM per Mil. Std 883C-3015.7 and 400 V MM per
- JESD22-A115 (I/Os have diodes to VCC and GND)
- Latch-up testing is done to JEDEC Standard JESD78 which exceeds 100 mA
2500 per Reel