On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: CALL Weeks
|No of Functions / Channels||1|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||3.15V to 3.45V|
Features and Applications
The E-STE100P also referred to as STEPHY1, is a high performance Fast Ethernet physical layer interface for 10Base-T and 100Base-TX applications. It was designed with advanced CMOS technology to provide a Media Independent Interface (MII) for easy attachment to 10/100 Media Access Controllers (MAC) and a physical media interface for 100Base-TX of IEEE802.3u and 10Base-T of IEEE802.3.
The STEPHY1 supports both half-duplex and fullduplex operation, at 10 and 100 Mbps operation. Its operating mode can be set using auto-negotiation, parallel detection or manual control. It also allows for the support of auto-negotiation functions for speed and duplex detection.
- Industry standard
- IEEE802.3u 100Base-TX and IEEE802.3 10Base-T compliant
- Support for IEEE802.3x flow control
- IEEE802.3u Auto-Negotiation support for 10Base-T and 100Base-TX
- MII interface
- Standard CSMA/CD or full duplex operation supported
- Industrial temperature compliant