Manufacturer Part #
B340B Series 40 V 3 A Surface Mount Schottky Barrier Rectifier DO-214AA
|Mfr. Name:||Diodes Incorporated|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Average Rectified Current-Max:||3A|
|Reverse Voltage-Max [Vrrm]:||40V|
|Package Style:||SMB (DO-214AA)|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The B340B-13-F is a part of B340B Series High Efficiency 40 V 3 A Surface Mount Schottky Barrier Rectifier available in a DO-214AA package. It has an Operating Temperature Ranging between -55 to +150 °C.
- Guard Ring Die Construction for Transient Protection
- Ideally Suited for Automated Assembly
- Low Power Loss, High Efficiency
- Surge Overload Rating to 125A Peak
- For Use in Low Voltage, High Frequency Inverters, Free
- Wheeling, and Polarity Protection Application
- Operating Temperature Range is -55 to +150 °C
- Storage Temperature Range is -55 to +150 °C
- Average Rectified Output Current is 3 A
- Peak Reverse DC Blocking Voltage is 40 V
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.