Manufacturer Part #
MBR130 Series 1 A 30 V Surface Mount Schottky Power Rectifier - SOD-123FL
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Average Rectified Current-Max:||1A|
|Reverse Voltage-Max [Vrrm]:||30V|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The MBR130LSFT1G is a part of MBR130 series schottky rectifier. It has a storage temperature ranging from -55°C to +150°C and its available in SOD-123FL package.
Using the Schottky barrier principle with a large area metal-to-silicon power diode. Ideally suited for low voltage , high frequency rectification or as free wheeling and polarity protection diodes in surface mount applications where compact size and weight are critical to the system.
- Guardring for Stress Protection
- Optimized for Very Low Forward Voltage
- 125°C Operating Junction Temperature
- Epoxy Meets UL 94 V-0 @ 0.125 in
- Package Designed for Optimal Automated Board Assembly
- ESD Ratings: Machine Model, C; Human Body Model, 3B
- Pb-Free Packages are Available
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.