Manufacturer Part #
MBRS340T3 Series 40 V 80 A Surface Mount Schottky Power Rectifier - CASE 403
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Average Rectified Current-Max:||3A|
|Reverse Voltage-Max [Vrrm]:||40V|
|Package Style:||SMC (DO-214AB)|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The MBRS340T3G is a 80 A 40 V surface mount schottky power rectifier, employs the schottky barrier principle in a large area metal-to-silicon power diode.
This device is ideally suited for low voltage, high frequency rectification, or as free wheeling and polarity protection diodes, in surface mount applications where compact size and weight are critical to the system.
- Highly stable oxide passivated junction
- Very low forward voltage drop
- Excellent ability to withstand reverse avalanche energy transients
- Guard-ring for stress protection
- AEC−Q101 qualified and PPAP capable
- SBRS8 and NRVB prefixes for automotive and other applications requiring unique site and control change requirements
- Pb−free package
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.