Manufacturer Part #
Dual N-Channel 25 V 0.45 Ohm Surface Mount Digital FET - SSOT-6
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
3000 per Reel
|Fet Type:||Dual N-Ch|
|Drain-to-Source Voltage [Vdss]:||25V|
|Drain-Source On Resistance-Max:||0.45Ω|
|Rated Power Dissipation:||0.7|W|
|Qg Gate Charge:||1.64nC|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The FDC6303N is a 25 V 0.45 Ohm Surface Mount Dual N-Channel Digital FET in a SSOT-6 package .
These dual N-Channel logic level enhancement mode field effect transistors are produced using a very high density process especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance. This device has been designed especially for low voltage applications as a replacement for digital transistors in load switching applications. Since bias resistors are not required this one N-Channel FET can replace several digital transistors with different bias resistors like the IMHxA series.
Product Features :
- 25 V, 0.68 A continuous, 2 A Peak. RDS(ON) = 0.6 Ω @ VGS = 2.7 V, RDS(ON) = 0.45 Ω @ VGS= 4.5 V .
- Very low level gate drive requirements allowing direct operation in 3 V circuits. VGS(th) 1.5 V.
- Gate-Source Zener for ESD ruggedness. 6 kV Human Body Model.
- Replace multiple NPN digital transistors (IMHxA series) with one DMOS FET.
- AC-DC Merchant Power Supply - Video game console, flat Panel TV, DVR, STB
- External AC-DC Merchant Power Supply - Wireless Communications
- Wireless LAN Card & Broadband Access
- Medical Electronics/Devices
3000 per Reel