Manufacturer Part #
Dual N/P Channel 25 V 0.33 Ω 0.7 W Surface Mount Digital Fet - SOT-23-6
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Fet Type:||Dual N/P-Ch|
|No of Channels:||2|
|Drain-to-Source Voltage [Vdss]:||25V/-25V|
|Drain-Source On Resistance-Max:||450mΩ/1.1mΩ|
|Rated Power Dissipation:||700|mW|
|Qg Gate Charge:||1.64nC/1.1nC|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The FDC6321C is a FDC series of 25 V 0.45 Ohm Dual N and P-Channel Digital FET and is available in a SSOT-6 package .
These dual N & P Channel logic level enhancement mode field effect transistors are produced using high cell density, DMOS technology. This very high density process is especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance. This device has been designed especially for low voltage applications as a replacement for digital transistors in load switching applications. Since bias resistors are not required this dual digital FET can replace several digital transistors with different bias resistors.
Product Features :
- N-Ch 25 V, 0.68 A, RDS(ON) = 0.45 Ω @ VGS= 4.5 V
- P-Ch -25 V, -0.46 A, RDS(ON) = 1.1 Ω @ VGS= -4.5 V.
- Very low level gate drive requirements allowing direct operation in 3 V circuits. VGS(th) 1.0 V.
- Gate-Source Zener for ESD ruggedness. 6kV Human Body Model
- Replace multiple dual NPN & PNP digital transistors.
- AC-DC Merchant Power Supply - Video game console, flat Panel TV, DVR, STB
- External AC-DC Merchant Power Supply - Wireless Communications
- Wireless LAN Card & Broadband Access
- Medical Electronics/Devices