Manufacturer Part #
Dual N/P-Channel 20 V 0.08 Ohm 2.5 V Specified PowerTrench Mosfet - SSOT-6
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Fet Type:||Dual N/P-Ch|
|Drain-to-Source Voltage [Vdss]:||20V/-20V|
|Drain-Source On Resistance-Max:||0.08Ω/0.17Ω|
|Rated Power Dissipation:||0.7|W|
|Qg Gate Charge:||3.25nC/2.85nC|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
These N & P-Channel 2.5V specified MOSFETs are produced using an advanced PowerTrench process that has been especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance and yet maintain low gate charge for superior switching performance. These devices have been designed to offer exceptional power dissipation in a very small footprint for applications where the bigger more expensive SO-8 and TSSOP-8 packages are impractical.
Product Features :
- N-Channel 2.7 A, 20V. RDS(on) = 0.08 Ω @ VGS = 4.5 V, RDS(on) = 0.12 Ω @ VGS = 2.5V P-Channel
- 0.6A, -20V.RDS(on) = 0.17 Ω @VGS= -4.5 V, RDS(on) = 0.25 Ω @ V GS = -2.5 V
- Fast switching speed.
- Low gate charge.
- High performance trench technology for extremelylow RDS(ON) .
- SuperSOT™ -6 package: small footprint (72% smallerthan standard SO-8); low profile (1mm thick).
- AC-DC Merchant Power Supply - Video game console, flat Panel TV, DVR, STB
- External AC-DC Merchant Power Supply - Wireless Communications
- Wireless LAN Card & Broadband Access
- Medical Electronics/Devices