Manufacturer Part #
N-Channel 20V 0.024 Ohm 2.5V Specified PowerTrench Mosfet
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
3000 per Reel
|Drain-to-Source Voltage [Vdss]:||20V|
|Drain-Source On Resistance-Max:||0.024Ω|
|Rated Power Dissipation:||0.8|W|
|Qg Gate Charge:||10.5nC|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The FDC637AN is a 20 V 0.024 Ω , 2.5 V Specified PowerTrench N-Channel Mosfet available in a SSOT-6 package .
This N-Channel 2.5 V specified MOSFET is advanced PowerTrench process that has been especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance and yet maintain low gate charge for superior switching performance. These devices have been designed to offer exceptional power dissipation in a very small footprint compared with bigger SO-8 and TSSOP-8 packages.
- 6.2 A, 20 V. RDS(on) = 0.024 Ω @ VGS = 4.5 V, RDS(on) = 0.032 Ω @ VGS = 2.5 V
- Fast switching speed.
- Low gate charge (10.5nC typical).
- High performance trench technology for extremelylow RDS(ON) .
- SuperSOT™ -6 package: small footprint (72% smallerthan standard SO-8); low profile (1mm thick).
- AC-DC Merchant Power Supply - Video game console, flat Panel TV, DVR, STB
- External AC-DC Merchant Power Supply - Wireless Communications
- Wireless LAN Card & Broadband Access
- Military & Civil Aerospace
- Routers & LAN Switches
- Medical Electronics/Devices
3000 per Reel