Manufacturer Part #
P-Channel 30 V 0.5 Ω Surface Mount Field Effect Transistor - SSOT-3
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Drain-to-Source Voltage [Vdss]:||30V|
|Drain-Source On Resistance-Max:||300mΩ|
|Rated Power Dissipation:||0.46|W|
|Qg Gate Charge:||3nC|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
This very high density process is especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance.These devices are particularly suited for low voltage applications such as notebook computer power management, portable electronics, and other battery powered circuits where fast high-side switching, and low in-line power loss are needed in a very small outline surface mount package.
- -0.9 A, -30 V
- RDS(ON) = 0.5 Ω @ VGS = -4.5 V
- RDS(ON) = 0.3 Ω @ VGS = -10 V
- Industry standard outline SOT-23 surface mount package using proprietary Super SOT-3 design for superior thermal and electrical capabilities
- High density cell design for extremely low RDS(on)
- Exceptional on-resistance and maximum DC current capability
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.