Manufacturer Part #
DMD Series Single Lamp 12 V Input Dimming Generic DC to AC Inverter
ERG DMD60J4F - Product Specification
$Features & Applications
The ERG DMD60J4F (DMD Series) is a generic DC to Ac inverter generated 6 mArms into a 650 - 750 volt load (CCFL) from a nominal 12 volt dc source.
- Low Profile
- Display compatible connector
- High Efficiency
- Size: 1.03" x 6.69" x .51" (without input connector) (26,2mm x 170mm x 13mm)
- Weight: 45grams
- Operating Temperature: -20degree to +80degree Celsius
- Storage Temperature: -40degree to +85degree Celsius
- Humidity: 95% RH Max
- Input connector: Molex53261-0871
- Output connector: JST SM04(4.0)B-BHS-1-TB
Inverters Specifically designed to match most popular LCD modules are also available.
- The DMD series of inverters is designed to power up to four cold cathode flourescent lamps. An external analog control interfaces with an onboard pulse width modulator to provide dimming control. The DMD inverter can reliably dim to less than 5% duty cycle.
- External shutdown of the inverter is accomplished using the Enable pin. Pulling this pin low (below Vthoff, 1 v to GND) disables the inverter. Enabling the inverter is accomplished by pulling this pin high (above Vthon, 2.5 v to 13.2 v). The input immpedance to Vin is typically 10 kOhm.
To learn more about DMD6x product family, Click Here