Manufacturer Part #
Dual Lamp 5 Volt Input DC to AC Inverter Module for Sharp LQ064V3DG01
Features & Applications
The SE23872F (S-Series) dc to ac inverter is specially designed to power the Sharp LQ064V3DG01 display module to a moderate brightness level from a +12 volt dc source.
The SE23872F's small size and encapsulated package make it the ideal power source for applications where size, high efficiency and reliability are critical.
This standard inverter is designed to satisfy the most common cold-cathode lighting requirments for the display. Custom units, providing different inputs, outputs or package refinements are available.
- Surface temperature must not exceed 80 degrees C; thermal management actions may be required
- Input Current in excess of maximum may indicate a load/inverter mismatch condition, which can result in reduced reliability
- Provide data is not tested but guaranteed by design
- The minimum distance from high voltage areas of the inverter to any conductive material should be .12 inches per kilovolt of starting voltage
- Acretum should be left floating, not grounded
To learn more about SE23xx product family, Click Here