Manufacturer Part #
8" (800 x 480) LED Backlight TFT LCD Module
Features & Applications
The LQ080Y5DZ03 is a color active matrix LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) module with resolution of 384,000 pixels and 8 inch diagonal. It is available in slim, lightweight and compact.
- Utilizes a panel with a 15:9 aspect ratio, which makes the module suitable for use in wide-screen systems
- The 8.0 inch screen produces a high resolution image that is composed of 384,000 pixels elements in a stripe arrangement
- Graphics and texts can be displayed on a 800×RGB×480 dots panel with 262,144 colors by supplying
18 bits (6 bits×RBG) data signal
- Wide viewing field angle technology is employed
- By adopting an active matrix drive, a picture with high contrast is realized
- Reduced reflection as a result of low reflection black matrix and an antiglare (AG) and antireflection (AR) polarizer being adopted. The reflectance is 1.5% Typical
- By COG method, realized a slim, lightweight, and compact module.
- Realized a high quality picture of the natural color appearance by adopting Normally Black Mode which is superior to the color appearance
- An inverted video display in the vertical and horizontal directions is possible.
- The backlight is excellent of brightness rising characteristics at low temperature in consideration of automotive application
- Minimized image flicker artifacts by implementing checker pattern dot inversion driving scheme
View the available LQ08 series of LCD Displays