Manufacturer Part #
1.3 inch (96 X 96) Reflective Active Matrix TFT LCD Module
Features & Applications
Sharp is a worldwide leader in display technology who has pioneered most of the critical advancements in LCD technology. Sharp continues its strong commitment to the mobile, medical, avionic, gaming, military and industrial marketplace, with investment in research and development of cutting-edged display technologies and solutions.
Sharp’s proprietary Advanced Super View LCDs drive the performance envelope in resolution, luminance and sunlight readability while maintaining compatibility and boasting more than a 160-degree symmetrical viewing cone. This super-wide viewing cone allows off-axis perception of the image without color shifting or loss of detail.
Advanced Super View LCDs also have fast response times for flicker-free screens; and because the LCDs are normally black, users perceive much crisper, clearer images. Manufacturers of factory automation controls, portable medical devices, and other similar applications rely on Sharp’s 6.4 inch LCDs for high performance and reliability.
This TFT-LCD module is a reflective active matrix memory liquid crystal display module with CG silicone thin film transistor.
- eflective panel of white and black with aspect ratio of 1:1
- 1.35” screen has 96x 96 resolusion.( 9216 pixels stripe array)
- Display control by serial data signal communication
- Arbitrary line data renewable
- 1bit internal memory for data storage within the panel
- Thin, light-weight and compact module with monolithic technology
- Super low power consumption TFT panel
- Zebra connecter