Manufacturer Part #
2.7 inch WQVGA (400 x 240) Reflective TFT LCD Module
Features & Applications
LS027B4DH01is a Reflective active-matrix type memory liquid crystal display module with WQVGA (400x240) panel which uses CG silicon thin film transistor. In addition to the 1.35-inch model (LS013B4DN02) introduced middle of last year, Sharp is introducing further Memory LCDs in new sizes: two 2.7-inch (LS027B4DN01, LS027B4DH01) displays with a resolution of 400 x 240 and a 2.94-inch (LS029B4DN01) model with a resolution of 456 x 240 pixels.
Later on in the first half of this year, Sharp is also planning the introduction of a 6.02-inch model in order to specifically address the e books market and other portable reading devices. For this particular market segment, Sharp is aiming to supplement the range with transflective and touchscreen models in the second half of the year. Unlike the usual reflective memory LCDs, transflective memory LCDs offer the option of adding backlighting so that e books or other applications can also be used in the dark. The Memory LCDs with touchscreen ensure that these devices are user friendly.
- 2.7” WQVGA monochrome reflective panel
- 400x240 dot stripe arrangement
- Display control with serial data signal communication
- Arbitrary line data update
- Internal 1bit memory within the panel for data memory
- Thin, light and compact module with monolithic technology
- Super low power consumption TFT panel
- Reflective active-matrix type memory liquid crystal display module with WQVGA (400x240) panel which uses CG silicon thin film transistor
View the LS027B4Dx family of Active Matrix TFT Displays