Manufacturer Part #
74LV Series 3.3 V 3 - 8 Line Decoder / Demultiplexer SMT - SOIC-16
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The 74LV138D is a low-voltage Si-gate CMOS device that is pin and function compatible with 74HC138 and 74HCT138.
The 74LV138 is a 3-to-8 line decoder/demultiplexer. It accepts three binary weighted address inputs (A0, A1 and A2) and, when enabled, provides eight mutually exclusive active LOW outputs (Y0 to Y7).
- Wide operating voltage: 1.0 V to 5.5 V
- Optimized for low voltage applications: 1.0 V to 3.6 V
- Accepts TTL input levels between VCC = 2.7 V and VCC = 3.6 V
- Typical output ground bounce < 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V and Tamb = 25 Cel
- Typical HIGH-level output voltage (VOH) undershoot: > 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V and Tamb = 25 Cel
- Demultiplexing capability
- Multiple input enable for easy expansion
- Ideal for memory chip select decoding
- Active LOW mutually exclusive outputs
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40 Cel to +85 Cel and from -40 Cel to +125 Cel
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.