Manufacturer Part #
74LV Series 3 V 8-Bit Serial-In/Serial-Out/Parallel-Out Shift Register -TSSOP-16
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The 74LV595PW,118 is a 8-bit serial-in/serial-out or parallel-out shift register with 3-state ouput. Its core supply voltage ranges from 1.0 to 3.6 V.
- Optimized for low voltage applications: 1.0 V to 3.6 V
- Accepts TTL input levels between VCC = 2.7 V and VCC = 3.6 V
- Typical output ground bounce < 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V and Tamb = 25 °C
- Typical HIGH-level output voltage (VOH) undershoot: > 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V and Tamb = 25 °C
- Specified from -40 Cel to +85 Cel and from -40 Cel to +125 Cel
- Has a shift register with direct clear
- Multiple package options
- Output capability:
- Parallel outputs; bus driver
- serial output; standard
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Serial-to-parallel data conversion
- Remote control holding register
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.