Manufacturer Part #
74LVT Series 3.3 V SMT 3-State Octal Transceiver with Direction Pin - SOIC-20
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|No of Functions / Channels:||1|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||2.7V to 3.6V|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +85°C|
|High Level Output Current:||-32mA|
|Low Level Output Current:||64mA|
|No of Pins:||20|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level:||1|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The 74LVT245D,118 is a part of 74LVT series logic gate. It has an operating temperature ranging from - 40 °C to + 85°C and is available in SOIC-20 package.
The 74LVT245 is a high-performance BiCMOS product designed for VCC operation at 3.3 V. This device is an octal transceiver featuring non-inverting 3-state bus compatible outputs in both send and receive directions. The control function implementation minimizes external timing requirements. It features an output enable (OE) input for easy cascading and a direction (DIR) input for direction control.
- 3-state buffers
- Octal bidirectional bus interface
- Input and output interface capability to systems at 5 V supply
- TTL input and output switching levels
- Output capability: +64 mA/-32 mA
- Latch-up protection exceeds 500 mA per JESD78 class II level A
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Bus-hold data inputs eliminate the need for external pull-up resistors for unused inputs
- Live insertion/extraction permitted
- Power-up 3-state
- No bus current loading when output is tied to 5 V bus
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.