Manufacturer Part #
CY2309NZ Series 9 Output 3.3 V 133.33 MHz Buffer / Driver SMT - SOIC-16
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
2500 per Reel
Addendum to PIN195102 - Manufacturing Label and Packing Configuration Standardization Description of Change: The purpose of this addendum is to correct the date from January 20, 2019 to January 20, 2020, in the "3rd paragraph in the 'Description of Change' section. This notification is to inform customers that Cypress will be standardizing its manufacturing labels and tray/tube packing configuration. It may be recalled that the Cypress entity consolidation (following the merger with Spansion Corp) was announced via Product Information Notification PIN174801 in November 2017. As the next phase of the entity consolidation process, Cypress will be adapting a new manufacturing label format for all products and revising shipping configurations for select product shipped in trays and tubes.
Description of Change: Cypress has qualified an EIA standard outline cover tape for all tape and reel shipment at Cypress Philippines (CML, Gateway Business Park, SEPZA, Brgy., Javalera, General Trias, Cavite, Philippines). The new cover tape meets the Cypress specification and demonstrates the same quality as the current cover tape.
|Type:||Non Zero Delay Buffer|
|Clock Input Frequency - Max:||133.33MHz|
|Clock Output Frequency - Max:||133.33MHz|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The CY2309NZSXC-1HT is a part of CY2309NZ series 3.3 V 133.33 MHz Nine outputs Buffer available in 16-Pin 150 Mil SOIC package. It has a Commercial Operating temperature ranging 0 °C to 70 °C.
This series is a low-cost buffer designed to distribute high-speed clocks in mobile PC systems and desktop PC systems with SDRAM support. The part has nine outputs, eight of which can be used to drive two DIMMs or four SO-DIMMs, and the remaining can be used for external feedback to a PLL .
- One-input to nine-output buffer/driver
- Supports two DIMMs or four SO-DIMMs with one additional output for feedback to an external or chipset PLL
- Low power consumption for mobile applications
- Less than 32 mA at 66.6 MHz with unloaded outputs1-ns Input-Output delay
- Buffers all frequencies from DC to 133.33 MHz
- Output-output skew less than 250 ps
- Multiple VDD and VSS pins for noise and electromagnetic interference (EMI) reduction
- Space-saving 16-pin 150-mil SOIC package
- 3.3V operation
- Industrial temperature available
2500 per Reel