Manufacturer Part #
MC100EP210S Series 2.5 V 1:5 Dual Differential LVDS Compatible Clock Driver
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
250 per Tray
Initial Notification of ASE-SH Qualification for 32,48 and 100 lead LQFP.This is an Initial Product Change Notice to make customers aware that ASE-SH, located in Shanghai, China is being qualified as a supplemental assembly source for ON Semiconductor's 32, 48 and 100pin LQFP packages. The devices listed on this IPCN have historically been assembled at the Unisem located in Batam, Indonesia.
|Temperature Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||2.375V to 2.625V|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The MC100EP210S is a low skew 1−to−5 dual differential driver, designed with LVDS clock distribution in mind.
The LVDS or LVPECL input signals are differential and the signal is fanned out to five identical differential LVDS outputs. specifically guarantees low output−to−output skew. Optimal design, layout, and processing minimize skew within a device and from device to device.
- 20 ps Typical Output−to−Output Skew
- 85 ps Typical Device−to−Device Skew
- 550 ps Typical Propagation Delay
- The 100 Series Contains Temperature Compensation
- Maximum Frequency > 1 GHz Typical
- Operating Range: VCC = 2.375 V to 2.625 V with VEE = 0 V
- Internal 50 Ω Input Termination Resistors
- LVDS Input/Output Compatible
- Pb−Free Devices
250 per Tray