$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Channels||4|
|Supply Voltage||3V to 3.6V|
Features and Applications
The GTL2005 is a quad translating transceiver designed for 3.3 V system interface with a GTL/GTL+ bus.
The direction pin (DIR) allows the part to function as either a GTL-to-TTL sampling receiver or as a TTL-to-GTL interface. The GTL2005 LVTTL interface is tolerant up to 5.5 V allowing direct access to TTL or 5 V CMOS outputs.
- Operates as a quad GTL/GTL+ sampling receiver or as a LVTTL/TTL to GTL/GTL+ driver
- Quad bidirectional bus interface
- 3.0 V to 3.6 V operation with 5 V tolerant LVTTL I/O
- Live insertion/extraction permitted
- Latch-up protection exceeds 500 mA per JESD78
- ESD protection exceeds 2000 V HBM per JESD22-A114, 150 V MM per JESD22-A115, and 1000 V CDM per JESD22-CC101
- Package offered: TSSOP14