$0.625 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Channels||10|
|Supply Voltage||3V to 3.6V|
Features and Applications
The Gunning Transceiver Logic - Transceiver Voltage Clamps (GTL-TVC) provide high-speed voltage translation with low ON-state resistance and minimal propagation delay.
The GTL2010 provides 10 NMOS pass transistors (Sn and Dn) with a common gate (GREF) and a reference transistor (SREF and DREF). The device allows bidirectional voltage translations between 1.0 V and 5.0 V without use of a direction pin.
- 10-bit bidirectional low voltage translator
- Allows voltage level translation between 1.0 V, 1.2 V, 1.5 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V, and 5 V buses, which allows direct interface with GTL, GTL+, LVTTL/TTL and 5 V CMOS levels
- Provides bidirectional voltage translation with no direction pin
- Low 6.5 W ON-state resistance (Ron) between input and output pins (Sn/Dn)
- Supports hot insertion
- No power supply required: will not latch up
- 5 V tolerant inputs
- Low standby current
View the GTL2010 family of Translators