$0.56 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Channels||4|
|Supply Voltage||3V to 3.6V|
|Operating Temp Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-60°C to +150°C|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level||1|
Features and Applications
The GTL2014 is a 4-bit translating transceiver designed for 3.3 V LVTTL system interface with a GTL-GTL/GTL+ bus. The direction pin allows the part to function as either a GTL to LVTTL sampling receiver or as a LVTTL to GTL interface.
The GTL2014 LVTTL inputs (only) are tolerant up to 5.5 V allowing direct access to TTL or
5 V CMOS inputs. The LVTTL outputs are not 5.5 V tolerant. The GTL2014 GTL inputs and outputs operate up to 3.6 V, allowing the device to be used in higher voltage open-drain output applications.
- Operates as a 4-bit GTL-/GTL/GTL+ sampling receiver or as a LVTTL to GTL-/GTL/GTL+ driver
- 3.0 V to 3.6 V operation with 5 V tolerant LVTTL input
- GTL input and output 3.6 V tolerant
- Vref adjustable from 0.5 V to VCC/2
- Partial power-down permitted
- ESD protection exceeds 2000 V HBM per JESD22-A114, 200 V MM per
- SD22-A115, and 1000 V CDM per JESD22-CC101
- Latch-up protection exceeds 500 mA per JESD78
- Package offered: TSSOP14
View the GTL2014 series of LVTTL to GTL Transceivers