Manufacturer Part #
CY14B101KA Series 1 Mb (128 K x 8) NVSRAM - TSOP-44
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
135 per Tray
Description of Change: This notification is to inform customers that Cypress will be standardizing its Full Box Quantity to a sellable quantity in the market where it will be able to round the orders in increment of this full box quantity. It may be recalled that Cypress had implemented Manufacturing Label and Packing Configuration Standardization via Product Information Notification PIN195102 in December 2019. As part of the Cypress integration into Infineon Shipping Standard, Cypress will be adjusting Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ), Order Increment (OI) to align them with new Full Box Quantity for select parts shipped in trays and tubes.
Qualification of Greatek Electronics Inc.as an Alternate Assembly Site for Select 44-Lead TSOP II Package Description of Change: Cypress announces the qualification of Greatek Electronics Inc., Taiwan located at No. 136, Gong-Yi Rd., Zhunan Township, Miaoli County 350, Taiwan, as an alternate assembly site for select Memory products offered in 44-Lead TSOP II package.
Addendum to PIN195102 - Manufacturing Label and Packing Configuration Standardization Description of Change: The purpose of this addendum is to correct the date from January 20, 2019 to January 20, 2020, in the "3rd paragraph in the 'Description of Change' section. This notification is to inform customers that Cypress will be standardizing its manufacturing labels and tray/tube packing configuration. It may be recalled that the Cypress entity consolidation (following the merger with Spansion Corp) was announced via Product Information Notification PIN174801 in November 2017. As the next phase of the entity consolidation process, Cypress will be adapting a new manufacturing label format for all products and revising shipping configurations for select product shipped in trays and tubes.
|Memory Organization:||128 k x 8|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
This SRAM is read and written an infinite number of times, while independent nonvolatile data resides in the nonvolatile elements. The real time clock function provides an accurate clock with leap year tracking and a programmable, high accuracy oscillator.
- 1-Mbit nonvolatile static random access memory (nvSRAM)
- 25 ns and 45 ns access times
- Internally organized as 128 K × 8 (CY14B101KA) or 64 K × 16 (CY14B101MA)
- Hands off automatic STOREon power-down with only a small capacitor
- STORE to QuantumTrap nonvolatile elements is initiated by software, hardware, or AutoStore on power-down
- RECALL to SRAM initiated on power-up or by software
- High reliability
- Infinite Read, Write, and RECALL cycles
- 1 million STORE cycles to QuantumTrap
- 20 year data retention
- Real time clock (RTC)
- Full featured real time clock
- Watchdog timer
- Clock alarm with programmable interrupts
- Capacitor or battery backup for RTC
- Backup current of 0.35 μA (Typ)
- Industry standard configurations
- Single 3 V +20%, –10% operation
- Industrial temperature
135 per Tray