Manufacturer Part #
CY14E256LA Series 256 kb Memory (32 K x 8) 5 V 45 ns nvSRAM - SOIC-32
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
44 per Tube
Addendum to PIN195102 - Manufacturing Label and Packing Configuration Standardization Description of Change: The purpose of this addendum is to correct the date from January 20, 2019 to January 20, 2020, in the "3rd paragraph in the 'Description of Change' section. This notification is to inform customers that Cypress will be standardizing its manufacturing labels and tray/tube packing configuration. It may be recalled that the Cypress entity consolidation (following the merger with Spansion Corp) was announced via Product Information Notification PIN174801 in November 2017. As the next phase of the entity consolidation process, Cypress will be adapting a new manufacturing label format for all products and revising shipping configurations for select product shipped in trays and tubes.
Qualification of Fab 25 as an Additional Wafer Fab Site and Test 25 as an Additional Wafer Sort Site for 3V/5V 1Mb Parallel nvSRAM Products Description of Change: Cypress announces the qualification of Fab 25 in Austin, Texas as an additional wafer fab site and Test 25 in Austin, Texas as an additional wafer sort site for 3V/5V 1Mb Parallel nvSRAM products. No design or test program changes were made during this fab transfer. There is no change to product datasheets. Benefit of Change: Qualification of alternate manufacturing sites is part of the ongoing flexible manufacturing initiative announced by Cypress. The goal of the flexible manufacturing initiative is to provide the means for Cypress to continue to meet delivery commitments through dynamic, changing market conditions.
|Memory Organization:||32 k x 8|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The CY14E256LA-SZ45XI is a part of CY14E256L series non volatile SRAM . It has an operating temperature ranging from -40° C to +85° C and is available in SOIC-32 package.
- 25 ns and 45 ns access times
- Internally organized as 32 K × 8 (CY14E256LA)
- Hands-off automatic STORE on power-down with only a small capacitor
- STORE to QuantumTrap nonvolatile elements initiated by software, device pin, or autostore on power-down
- RECALL to SRAM initiated by software or power-up
- Infinite read, write, and RECALL cycles
- 1 million STORE cycles to QuantumTrap
- 20-year data retention
- Single 5 V ±10% operation
- Industrial temperature
- 44-pin thin small-outline package (TSOP II) and 32-pin small-outline integrated circuit (SOIC) package
- Pb-free and restriction of hazardous substances (RoHS) compliant
44 per Tube