Manufacturer Part #
CY7C1360C Series 9 Mb (256 K x 36) 3.3 V 3.5 ns Static RAM - FPBGA-165
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
136 per Tray
Addendum to PIN195102 - Manufacturing Label and Packing Configuration Standardization Description of Change: The purpose of this addendum is to correct the date from January 20, 2019 to January 20, 2020, in the "3rd paragraph in the 'Description of Change' section. This notification is to inform customers that Cypress will be standardizing its manufacturing labels and tray/tube packing configuration. It may be recalled that the Cypress entity consolidation (following the merger with Spansion Corp) was announced via Product Information Notification PIN174801 in November 2017. As the next phase of the entity consolidation process, Cypress will be adapting a new manufacturing label format for all products and revising shipping configurations for select product shipped in trays and tubes.
Planned Qualification of Spansion Manufacturing Sites for Cypress ProductsDescription of Change:In concert with the recently announced merger between Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (Cypress) and Spansion Inc. (Spansion), Cypress announces plans to qualify proprietary SONOS Technology products at Spansion Fab 25 / Test 25 in Austin, Texas and BGA/TSOP-packaged products at the Spansion assembly facility in Bangkok, Thailand. These qualifications and implementations are expected to occur throughout 2015 and 2016. Once complete, the qualifications will be announced through regular PCNs.This is an advance notification and no immediate action is needed. Refer to the attached Supplier documentation for the complete schedule of the activity, PCN issue dates and shipment start dates.
|Memory Organization:||256 K x 36|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The CY7C1360C-166BZC is a 3.5 ns Speed, 9-Mbit Pipelined Static RAM.
This SRAM integrates 256 K × 36 and 512 K × 18 SRAM cells with advanced synchronous peripheral circuitry and a two-bit counter for internal burst operation.
- Supports bus operation up to 200 MHz
- Available speed grades: 200 MHz, and 166 MHz
- Registered inputs and outputs for pipelined operation
- 3.3 V core power supply (VDD)
- 2.5 V/3.3 V I/O operation (VDDQ)
- Fast clock-to-output times
- 3.0 ns (for 200 MHz device)
- Provide high performance 3-1-1-1 access rate
- User selectable burst counter supporting Intel Pentium® interleaved or linear burst sequences
- Separate processor and controller address strobes
- Synchronous self-timed writes
- Asynchronous output enable
- Single cycle chip deselect
- Available in Pb-free 100-pin TQFP package, non Pb-free 119-ball BGA package, and 165-ball FBGA package
- TQFP available with 3-chip enable and 2-chip enable
- IEEE 1149.1 JTAG-compatible boundary scan
136 per Tray