Manufacturer Part #
SST39VF200 Series 2 Mbit 128 K x 16 3 V Multi-Purpose Flash - TFBGA-48
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
480 per Tray
Microchip SST39VF200A-70-4C-B3KE - Product Specification
Microchip SST39VF200A-70-4C-B3KE - Technical Attributes
|Memory Organization:||128 K x 16|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||2.7V to 3.6V|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
$Features & Applications
NOTE: This SST product is migrating to the preferred Microchip (MCP) part number. All products bearing the Microchip part number are identical in form, fit and function to the products with the legacy SST prefix/logo mark.
The SST39VF200A-70-4C-B3KE is a part of SST39VF Series Multi-Purpose Flash Plus. It has an standard operating temperature ranging from -40°C to +85°C, it comes in TFBGA-48 package.
The SST39VF200A is a 128K x16 CMOS Multi-Purpose Flash (MPF) manufactured with SST proprietary, high performance CMOS SuperFlash technology. The split-gate cell design and thick oxide tunneling injector attain better reliability and manufacturability compared with alternate approaches.
- Organized as 128K x16
- Low Power Consumption:
- Active Current: 9 mA (typical)
- Standby Current: 3 μA (typical)
- Sector-Erase Capability:Uniform 2 KWord sectors
- Block-Erase Capability:Uniform 32 KWord blocks
- Fast Erase and Word-Program: Sector-Erase Time:18 ms (typical), Block-Erase Time:18 ms (typical), Chip-Erase Time:70 ms (typical, Word-Program Time:14 μs (typical)
- Packages Available:48-lead TSOP (12mm x 20mm), 48-ball TFBGA (6mm x 8mm), 48-ball WFBGA (4mm x 6mm)
- All non-Pb (lead-free) devices are RoHS compliant
480 per Tray