Manufacturer Part #
dsPIC33F Series 1 kB RAM 12 kB Flash 16-Bit Digital Signal Controller - SSOP-28
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
47 per Tube
CCB 3254 and CCB 3254.001 Final Notice: Qualification of palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire in selected products available in 20L and 28L SSOP package at MTAI assembly site Pre Change: Using palladium coated copper wire (PdCu) bond wire Post Change: Using palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire.
Description of Change:Qualification of palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire in selected products available in 20L and 28L SSOP package at MTAI assembly site.Pre Change: Using palladium coated copper wire (PdCu) bond wire.Post Change: Using palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wireReason for Change:To improve productivity by qualifying palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire.Estimated Qualification Completion Date:April 2018
|Program Memory Type:||Flash|
|Flash Size (Bytes):||12kB|
|No of I/O Lines:||21|
|InterfaceType / Connectivity:||I2C/SPI/UART|
|Number Of Timers:||3|
|Supply Voltage:||3V to 3.6V|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +85°C|
|On-Chip ADC:||6-chx10-bit / 6-chx12-bit|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
Microchip provides solutions for the entire performance range of 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, with a powerful architecture, flexible memory technologies, comprehensive easy-to-use development tools, complete technical documentation and post design-in support through a global sales and distribution network.16-bit PIC Microcontrollers & dsPIC Digital Signal Controllers. Microchip offers two 16-bit Microcontroller (MCU) families plus two 16-bit Digital Signal Controller (DSC) families that give you compatible options across a wide spectrum of price, performance and feature sets.
Common attributes among all 16-bit MCU and DSC families are pinouts, software, peripherals and development tools. Whether your design requires the lowest-priced 16-bit solution, the most powerful 16-bit MCU in the industry,or DSP capability, Microchip offers a broad range of products while preserving the compatibility that help save you time and money on subsequent designs.
dsPIC33F Motor Control Digital Signal Controller (DSC) with seamless migration options to PIC24F, PIC24H MCUs and dsPIC30F DSCs in similar packages.
- Operating Range:
- DC – 40 MIPS (40 MIPS at 3.0-3.6V, -40°C to +85°C).
- Industrial temperature range (-40°C to +85°C).
- Extended temperature range (-40°C to +125°C).
- High-Performance DSC CPU:
- Modified Harvard architecture.
- C compiler optimized instruction set.
- 16-bit wide data path.
- 24-bit wide instructions.
- Linear program memory addressing up to 4M instruction words.
- Linear data memory addressing up to 64 Kbytes.
- 83 base instructions: mostly 1 word/1 cycle.
- Two 40-bit accumulators with rounding and saturation options.
- Flexible and powerful addressing modes:
- Software stack.
- 16 x 16 fractional/integer multiply operations.
- 32/16 and 16/16 divide operations.
- Single-cycle multiply and accumulate:
- Accumulator write back for DSP operations.
- Dual data fetch.
- Up to ±16-bit shifts for up to 40-bit data Timers/Capture/Compare/PWM:
- Timer/Counters, up to three 16-bit timers.
- Can pair up to make one 32-bit timer.
- 1 timer runs as Real-Time Clock with external 32.768 kHz oscillator.
- Programmable prescaler.
- Input Capture (up to 4 channels):
- Capture on up, down or both edges.
- 16-bit capture input functions.
- 4-deep FIFO on each capture.
- Output Compare (up to 2 channels):
- Single or Dual 16-Bit Compare mode.
- 16-bit Glitchless PWM mode.
47 per Tube