Manufacturer Part #
dsPIC33F Series 2 kB RAM 16 kB Flash 16-Bit Digital Signal Controller - SPDIP-28
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
15 per Tube
Microchip has released a new Product Documents for the dsPIC33FJ06GS101/X02 and dsPIC33FJ16GSX02/X04 Family Sil Err and Data Sheet Clar of deviceNotification Status: FinalDescription of Change: Added data sheet clarifications 3 (Pin Diagrams), 4 (Electrical Characteristics), 5 (Packaging Information) and 6 (Product Identification System).Impacts to Data Sheet: NoneReason for Change: To Improve ProductivityChange Implementation Status: CompleteDate Document Changes Effective: 30 Apr 2021NOTE: Please be advised that this is a change to the document only the product has not been changed.
Description of Change:Qualification of G600V as an additional/alternative mold compound material for selected products available in 40L, 8L,14L, 16L, 18L, 20L, 28L PDIP and 28L SPDIP packages at MMT assembly site using palladium coated copper wire with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire.Pre Change:Using GE800 mold compound material.Post Change:Using GE800 or G600V mold compound material.Reason for Change:To improve on time delivery performance by qualifying G600V as an addition/alternative mold compound material for selected PDIP and SPDIP packages at MMT assembly site. Because of factory shutdowns due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we must quickly implement this change or risk not having material to ship.Estimated First Ship Date:April 30, 2020 (date code: 2018)
ERRATA - dsPIC33FJ06GS101/X02 and dsPIC33FJ16GSX02/X04 Family Silicon Errata and Data Sheet ClarificationDescription of Change: 1) Added new silicon issue 52 (PWM). 2) This revision shows modified bit representation (e.g., bits<3:0> have been changed to bits[3:0]). This is done to be consistent with documents that were created in the SDL software.NOTE: Please be advised that this is a change to the document only the product has not been changed.
|Program Memory Type:||Flash|
|Flash Size (Bytes):||16kB|
|No of I/O Lines:||21|
|InterfaceType / Connectivity:||IrDA/I2C/LIN/SPI/UART|
|Number Of Timers:||3|
|Supply Voltage:||3V to 3.6V|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Mounting Method:||Through Hole|
Features & Applications
The DSPIC33FJ16GS502-I/SP is a part of dsPIC33 Series Microcontrollers. It can sustain a operating temperature ranging from -40°C to 85°C, it is available in SPDIP-28 package.
- Up to 40 MIPS Operation (3.0-3.6 V).
- 16 x 16 Fractional/Integer Hardware Multiply, Single Cycle Execution.
- Single-Cycle Multiply and Accumulate.
- 32-bit by 16-bit Hardware Divider.
- C Compiler Optimized Instruction Set.
- Internal oscillator and Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) with 120 MHz VCO.
- On-chip LDO Voltage Regulator.
- JTAG Boundary Scan and Flash Memory Program Support.
- Fail-Safe Clock Monitor – allows safe shutdown if clock fails.
- Watchdog Timer with separate RC oscillator.
- Power Managed Modes:
- Run, Idle and Sleep modes.
- Multiple, Switchable Clock Modes for Optimum Performance and Power Management.
- High-Speed PWM Module Features:
- Up to Four PWM Generators with Four to Eight Outputs.
- Dead Time for Rising and Falling Edges.
- Duty Cycle Resolution of 1.04 ns for Dead-Time, Phase Shift, and Frequency.
- Supported PWM modes: Standard Edge-Aligned, True Independent Output, Complementary, Center-Aligned, Push-Pull, Multi-Phase, Variable Phase, Fixed Off-Time, Current Reset, and Current-Limit.
- PWMxL, PWMxH Output Pin Swapping.
- PWM4H, PWM4L Pins Remappable.
- On-the-Fly PWM Frequency, Duty Cycle and Phase Shift Changes.
- AC to DC Converters.
- DC to DC Converters.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC).
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS).
- Embedded Power-Supply Controllers.
- Circuit Breakers, Arc Fault Detection.
15 per Tube