Manufacturer Part #
dsPIC33F Series 2 kB RAM 16 kB Flash 16-Bit Digital Signal Controller - TQFP-44
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
160 per Tray
ERRATA - dsPIC33FJ06GS101/X02 and dsPIC33FJ16GSX02/X04 Family Silicon Errata and Data Sheet ClarificationDescription of Change: 1) Added new silicon issue 52 (PWM). 2) This revision shows modified bit representation (e.g., bits<3:0> have been changed to bits[3:0]). This is done to be consistent with documents that were created in the SDL software.NOTE: Please be advised that this is a change to the document only the product has not been changed.
Description of Change:Qualification of CuPdAu bond wire in selected products available in 64L and 44L TQFP package at MTAI assembly site.Pre Change: Using palladium coated copper (PdCu) wire material.Post Change:Using palladium coated copper wire with gold flash (CuPdAu) wire materialReason for Change:To improve manufacturability by qualifying CuPdAu bond wire at MTAI assembly site.Estimated First Ship Date:April 27, 2018 (date code: 1817)
|Program Memory Type:||Flash|
|Flash Size (Bytes):||16kB|
|No of I/O Lines:||35|
|InterfaceType / Connectivity:||I2C/SPI/UART|
|Number Of Timers:||3|
|Supply Voltage:||3V to 3.6V|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +125°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
Microchip provides solutions for the entire performance range of 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, with a powerful architecture, flexible memory technologies, comprehensive easy-to-use development tools, complete technical documentation and post design-in support through a global sales and distribution network.
16-bit PIC Microcontrollers & dsPIC Digital Signal Controllers. Microchip offers two 16-bit Microcontroller (MCU) families plus two 16-bit Digital Signal Controller (DSC) families that give you compatible options across a wide spectrum of price, performance and feature sets.Common attributes among all 16-bit MCU and DSC families are pinouts, software, peripherals and development tools. Whether your design requires the lowest-priced 16-bit solution, the most powerful 16-bit MCU in the industry, or DSP capability, Microchip offers a broad range of products while preserving the compatibility that help save you time and money on subsequent designs.
dsPIC33FJXXGSXXX SMPS & Digital Power Conversion 16-bit Digital Signal Controller. These devices offer features supporting common, multi-loop digital switch-mode power supplies (SMPS) and other digital power-conversion applications
- Up to 40 MIPS Operation (at 3.0-3.6V).
- 16 x 16 Fractional/Integer Hardware Multiply, Single Cycle Execution.
- Single-Cycle Multiply and Accumulate.
- Internal oscillator and Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) with 120 MHz VCO.
- On-chip LDO Voltage Regulator.
- Up to Four PWM Generators with Four to Eight Outputs.
- Dead Time for Rising and Falling Edges.
- Duty Cycle Resolution of 1.04 ns for Dead-Time, Phase Shift, and Frequency.
- Up to Four Analog Comparators.
- 20 ns response time.
- 10-bit DAC for each analog comparator.
- 10-Bit Resolution.
- Up to 12 Input Channels Grouped into Six Conversion Pairs.
- 4 Msps or 2 Msps Conversion rate.
- UART Module with LIN and IrDA® support.
- SPI Module with FIFO.
- I2C™ Modules with Master and Slave Modes.
- Up to 3 16-bit Timer Modules.
- Up to 2 Input Capture and 2 Output Compare / PWM.
- AC to DC Converters.
- DC to DC Converters.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC).
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS).
- Embedded Power-Supply Controllers.
- Circuit Breakers.
- Arc Fault Detection
160 per Tray