Manufacturer Part #
dsPIC33F Series 9 kB RAM 64 kB Flash 16-Bit Digital Signal Controller - TQFP-64
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
160 per Tray
Microchip has released a new Product Documents for the dsPIC33FJ32GS406/606/608/610 and dsPIC33FJ64GS406/606/608/610 Sil Err and DS Cla of devices.Description of Change: Added new data sheet clarification 5 (Pin Diagrams).Reason for Change: To Improve ProductivityDate Document Changes Effective: 15 Nov 2019NOTE: Please be advised that this is a change to the document only the product has not been changed.
ERRATA - dsPIC33FJ32GS406/606/608/610 and dsPIC33FJ64GS406/606/608/610 Sil Err and DS ClaDescription of Change: 1) Added new silicon issue 36 (PWM)2) Added new data sheet clarification 4 (Special Features).Reason for Change: To Improve ProductivityPlease be advised that this is a change to the document only the product has not been changed.
Description of Change:Qualification of CuPdAu bond wire in selected products available in 64L and 44L TQFP package at MTAI assembly site.Pre Change: Using palladium coated copper (PdCu) wire material.Post Change:Using palladium coated copper wire with gold flash (CuPdAu) wire materialReason for Change:To improve manufacturability by qualifying CuPdAu bond wire at MTAI assembly site.Estimated First Ship Date:April 27, 2018 (date code: 1817)
|Program Memory Type:||Flash|
|Flash Size (Bytes):||65kB|
|No of I/O Lines:||58|
|InterfaceType / Connectivity:||CAN/IrDA/I2C/LIN/SPI/UART|
|Number Of Timers:||5|
|Supply Voltage:||3V to 3.6V|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
Microchip provides solutions for the entire performance range of 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, with a powerful architecture, flexible memory technologies, comprehensive easy-to-use development tools, complete technical documentation and post design-in support through a global sales and distribution network.
16-bit PIC Microcontrollers & dsPIC Digital Signal Controllers. Microchip offers two 16-bit Microcontroller (MCU) families plus two 16-bit Digital Signal Controller (DSC) families that give you compatible options across a wide spectrum of price, performance and feature sets.
ddsPIC33FJXXGSXXX SMPS & Digital Power Conversion 16-bit Digital Signal Controller. These devices offer features supporting common, multi-loop digital switch-mode power supplies (SMPS) and other digital power-conversion applications.
- Up to 40 MIPS Operation (at 3.0-3.6 V).
- 16 x 16 Fractional/Integer Hardware Multiply, Single Cycle Execution.
- Single-Cycle Multiply and Accumulate.
- 32-bit by 16-bit Hardware Divider.
- C Compiler Optimized Instruction Set.
- Internal oscillator and Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) with 120 MHz VCO.
- On-chip LDO Voltage Regulator.
- JTAG Boundary Scan and Flash Memory Program Support.
- Fail-Safe Clock Monitor – allows safe shutdown if clock fails.
- Watchdog Timer with separate RC oscillator.
- Power Managed Modes:
- Run, Idle and Sleep modes.
- Multiple, Switchable Clock Modes for Optimum Performance and Power Management.
- AC to DC Converters.
- DC to DC Converters.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC).
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS).
- Embedded Power-Supply Controllers.
- Circuit Breakers, Arc Fault Detection.
160 per Tray