Manufacturer Part #
LPC24xx Series 512 kB Flash 98 kB RAM 72 MHz 16/32-Bit Microcontroller -LQFP-208
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
36 per Tray
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The LPC2468FBD208,551 is a Part of LPC2468 Series 98 kB RAM 72 MHz 512 kB Flash memory Single-Chip 16/32-Bit Microcontroller. Operating temperature ranges between -40 to 85°C and is available in LQFP-208 Package.
- ARM7TDMI-S processor, running at up to 72 MHz.
- 512 kB on-chip flash program memory with In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) capabilities. Flash program memory is on the ARM local bus for high performance CPU access.
- 98 kB on-chip SRAM includes:
- 64 kB of SRAM on the ARM local bus for high performance CPU access.
- 16 kB SRAM for Ethernet interface. Can also be used as general purpose SRAM.
- 16 kB SRAM for general purpose DMA use also accessible by the USB.
- 2 kB SRAM data storage powered from the Real-Time Clock (RTC) power domain.
- Dual Advanced High-performance Bus (AHB) system allows simultaneous Ethernet DMA, USB DMA, and program execution from on-chip flash with no contention.
- EMC provides support for asynchronous static memory device such as RAM, ROM and flash, as well as dynamic memories such as Single Data Rate SDRAM.
- Advanced Vectored Interrupt Controller (VIC), supporting up to 32 vectored interrupts.
- General Purpose AHB DMA controller (GPDMA) that can be used with the SSP, I2S-bus, and SD/MMC interface as well as for memory-to-memory transfers.
- Serial Interfaces
- Other peripherals
- Standard ARM test/debug interface for compatibility with existing tools.
- Emulation trace module supports real-time trace.
- Single 3.3 V power supply (3.0 V to 3.6 V).
- Three reduced power modes: idle, sleep, and power-down.
- Four external interrupt inputs configurable as edge/level sensitive. All pins on port 0 and port 2 can be used as edge sensitive interrupt sources.
- Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via any interrupt able to operate during Power-down mode (includes external interrupts, RTC interrupt, USB activity, Ethernet wake-up interrupt, CAN bus activity, port 0/2 pin interrupt).
- Two independent power domains allow fine tuning of power consumption based on needed features.
- Each peripheral has its own clock divider for further power saving. These dividers help reducing active power by 20 % to 30 %.
- Brownout detect with separate thresholds for interrupt and forced reset.
- On-chip power-on reset.
- On-chip crystal oscillator with an operating range of 1 MHz to 24 MHz.
- 4 MHz internal RC oscillator trimmed to 1 % accuracy that can optionally be used as the system clock. When used as the CPU clock, does not allow CAN and USB to run.
- On-chip PLL allows CPU operation up to the maximum CPU rate without the need for a high frequency crystal. May be run from the main oscillator, the internal RC oscillator, or the RTC oscillator.
- Boundary scan for simplified board testing.
- Versatile pin function selections allow more possibilities for using on-chip peripheral functions.
- Industrial control
- Medical systems
- Protocol converter
36 per Tray