Manufacturer Part #
PIC24F Series 8 kB RAM 128 kB Flash 16-Bit Microcontroller - TQFP-100
Final Notice: Qualification of palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire in selected products of the 0.18 um and 0.25 um TSMC wafer technologies available in 100L TQFP (12x12x1mm) package at MTAI assembly site. Pre Change: Using palladium coated copper (PdCu) bond wire. Post Change:Using palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire.Reason for Change:To improve manufacturability by qualifying CuPdAu bond wire at MTAI assembly site.Please be advised that after the estimated first ship date customers may receive pre and post change parts.
Final Notice: Qualification of 100L TQFP (12x12x1mm) with 240x240 Lead-Frame Paddle size at ASAC (UDG) assembly site. Pre Change: Assembled at MTAI assembly site.Post Change: Assembled at MTAI and ASAC assembly sites.Please be advised that after the estimated first ship date customers may receive pre and post change parts.
Features & Applications
Common attributes among all 16-bit MCU and DSC families are pinouts, software, peripherals and development tools. Whether your design requires the lowest-priced 16-bit solution, the most powerful 16-bit MCU in the industry, or DSP capability, Microchip offers a broad range of products while preserving the compatibility that help save you time and money on subsequent designs.
PIC24 16-bit Microcontroller featuring nanoWatt XLP™ for eXtreme Low Power consumption. Designed for power constrained and battery powered applications. Features unique peripherals like DSBOR, DSWDT and RTCC which run in Deep Sleep mode for industry leading low power performance.
The PIC24FJ128GA010T-I/PT is part of the PIC24F Series family with 16 kB Flash as a 128 KB-Bit Flash Microcontroller . It can sustain standard temperature ranges and has 100 pin in a TQRP package. This device is lead free.
- Up to 16 MIPS performance.
- 16 x 16 Hardware Multiply, Single Cycle Execution.
- 32-bit x 16-bit Hardware Divider.
- C Compiler Optimized Instruction Set.
- Internal oscillator support - 31 kHz to 8 MHz, up to 32 MHz with 4X PLL.
- On-chip LDO Voltage Regulator.
- JTAG Boundary Scan and Flash Memory Program Support.
- Fail-Safe Clock Monitor – allows safe shutdown if clock fails.
- Watchdog Timer with separate RC oscillator.
- nanoWatt Power Managed Modes:
- Run, Idle and Sleep modes.
- Multiple, Switchable Clock Modes for Optimum Performance and Power Management.
- Analog Features:
- 10-bit ADC, 16 channels, 500 k samples per second.
- Two Analog comparators.
- 2 UART Modules with LIN and IrDA support, 4 Deep FIFO.
- 2 SPI ™ Modules with 8 Deep FIFO.
- 2 I2C™ Modules with Master and Slave Modes.
- Five 16-bit Timer Modules.
- Up to 5 Input Capture and 5 Output Compare / PWM.
- Hardware RTCC, Real-Time Clock Calendar with Alarms.
- PMP, Parallel Master Port, with 16 Address Lines, and 8/16-bit Data.
To learn more about the PIC24FJ128GA010 product family, Click Here.