Manufacturer Part #
LPC17xx Series 32 kB Flash 8 kB RAM SMT 32-Bit-Microcontroller - LQFP-80
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
119 per Tray
|Core Processor:||ARM Cortex M3|
|Program Memory Type:||Flash|
|Flash Size (Bytes):||32kB|
|No of I/O Lines:||52|
|InterfaceType / Connectivity:||CAN/I2C/SPI/UART/USB|
|Number Of Timers:||4|
|Supply Voltage:||2.4V to 3.6V|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The LPC1759/58/56/54/52/51 are ARM Cortex-M3 based microcontrollers for embedded applications featuring a high level of integration and low power consumption. The ARM Cortex-M3 is a next generation core that offers system enhancements such as enhanced debug features and a higher level of support block integration.
The LPC1758/56/57/54/52/51 operate at CPU frequencies of up to 100 MHz. The LPC1759 operates at CPU frequencies of up to 120 MHz. The ARM Cortex-M3 CPU incorporates a 3-stage pipeline and uses a Harvard architecture with separate local instruction and data buses as well as a third bus for peripherals. The ARM Cortex-M3 CPU also includes an internal prefetch unit that supports speculative branching.
Features and benefits :
- ARM Cortex-M3 processor, running at frequencies of up to 100 MHz (LPC1758/56/57/54/52/51) or of up to 120 MHz (LPC1759). A Memory Protection Unit (MPU) supporting eight regions is included.
- ARM Cortex-M3 built-in Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC).
- Up to 512 kB on-chip flash programming memory. Enhanced flash memory accelerator enables high-speed 120 MHz operation with zero wait states.
- In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) via on-chip bootloader software.
- Non-maskable Interrupt (NMI) input.
- The Wakeup Interrupt Controller (WIC) allows the CPU to automatically wake up from any priority interrupt that can occur while the clocks are stopped in Deep sleep, Power-down, and Deep power-down modes.
- Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via any interrupt able to operate during Power-down mode (includes external interrupts, RTC interrupt, USB activity, Ethernet wake-up interrupt (LPC1758 only), CAN bus activity, Port 0/2 pin interrupt, and NMI).
- Brownout detect with separate threshold for interrupt and forced reset.
- Power-On Reset (POR).
- Crystal oscillator with an operating range of 1 MHz to 25 MHz.
- 4 MHz internal RC oscillator trimmed to 1 % accuracy that can optionally be used as a system clock.
- PLL allows CPU operation up to the maximum CPU rate without the need for a high-frequency crystal. May be run from the main oscillator, the internal RC oscillator, or the RTC oscillator.
- USB PLL for added flexibility.
- Code Read Protection (CRP) with different security levels.
- Unique device serial number for identification purposes.
- Available as 80-pin LQFP package (12 mm 12 mm 1.4 mm).
- Industrial networking
- Alarm systems
- White goods
- Motor control
119 per Tray