Manufacturer Part #
LPC21xx Series 128 kB Flash 64 kB RAM 60 MHz 16/32-Bit Microcontroller - LQFP-48
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
250 per Tray
|Program Memory Type:||Flash|
|Flash Size (Bytes):||128kB|
|No of I/O Lines:||32|
|InterfaceType / Connectivity:||I2C/SPI/UART|
|Number Of Timers:||2|
|Supply Voltage:||1.65V to 1.95V|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The LPC2106FBD48/01,15 is a single chip 16/32-bit microcontroller. It is available in 48 pin LQFP package.
This device is based on a 16/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S CPU with real-time emulation and embedded trace support, together with 128 kB of embedded high speed flash memory. A 128-bit wide memory interface and a unique accelerator architecture enable 32-bit code execution at maximum clock rate.
- Fast GPIO port enables port pin toggling up to 3.5 times faster than the original device and also allows for a port pin to be read at any time regardless of its function.
- UART 0/1 include fractional baud rate generator, autobauding capabilities, and handshake flow-control fully implemented in hardware.
- Buffered SSP serial controller supporting SPI, 4-wire SSI, and Microwire formats.
- SPI programmable data length and master mode enhancement.
- Diversified Code Read Protection (CRP) enables different security levels to be implemented.
- General purpose timers can operate as external event counters.
- 16/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S processor.
- 16/32/64 kB on-chip static RAM.
- 128 kB on-chip flash program memory. 128-bit-wide interface/accelerator enables high speed 60 MHz operation.
- In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) via on-chip bootloader software. Flash programming takes 1 ms per 512 B line. Single sector or full chip erase takes 400 ms.
- Vectored Interrupt Controller with configurable priorities and vector addresses.
- EmbeddedICE-RT interface enables breakpoints and watch points. Interrupt service routines can continue to execute whilst the foreground task is debugged with the on-chip RealMonitor software.
- Embedded Trace Macrocell enables non-intrusive high speed real-time tracing of instruction execution.
- Multiple serial interfaces including two UARTs (16C550), Fast I2C-bus (400 kbit/s), and SPI.
- Two 32-bit timers (7 capture/compare channels), PWM unit (6 outputs), Real Time Clock and Watchdog.
- Up to thirty-two 5 V tolerant general purpose I/O pins in a tiny LQFP48 (7 mm ´ 7 mm) package.
- 60 MHz maximum CPU clock available from programmable on-chip Phase-Locked Loop with settling time of 100 ms.
- The on-chip crystal oscillator should have an operating range of 1 MHz to 25 MHz.
- Two low power modes, Idle and Power-down.
- Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via external interrupt.
- Individual enable/disable of peripheral functions for power optimization.
- Dual power supply:
- CPU operating voltage range of 1.65 V to 1.95 V (1.8 V ± 8.3 %).
- I/O power supply range of 3.0 V to 3.6 V (3.3 V ± 10 %) with 5 V tolerant I/O pads
250 per Tray