Manufacturer Part #
LPC21xx Series 256 kB Flash 16 kB RAM 60 MHz 16/32-Bit Microcontroller - LQFP-64
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
160 per Tray
|Program Memory Type:||Flash|
|Flash Size (Bytes):||256kB|
|No of I/O Lines:||46|
|InterfaceType / Connectivity:||I2C/SPI/SSP/UART|
|Number Of Timers:||2|
|Supply Voltage:||1.65V to 1.95V|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The LPC2124FBD64/01,15 is a 60 MHz single-chip 16/32-bit microcontroller with real-time emulation and embedded trace support. It is available in 64 pin LQFP package.
The 128-bit wide memory interface and a unique accelerator architecture enable 32-bit code execution at maximum clock rate. For critical code size applications, the alternative 16-bit Thumb mode reduces code by more than 30 % with minimal performance penalty.
- Fast GPIO ports enable port pin toggling up to 3.5 times faster than the original device. They also allow for a port pin to be read at any time regardless of its function.
- UART0/1 include fractional baud rate generator, auto-bauding capabilities and handshake flow-control fully implemented in hardware.
- Buffered SSP serial controller supporting SPI, 4-wire SSI, and Microwire formats.
- SPI programmable data length and master mode enhancement.
- Diversified Code Read Protection (CRP) enables different security levels to be implemented. This feature is available in LPC2114/2124/00 devices as well.
- General purpose timers can operate as external event counters.
- 16/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S microcontroller in a tiny LQFP64 package.
- 16 kB on-chip static RAM.
- 128/256 kB on-chip flash program memory. 128-bit wide interface/accelerator enables high speed 60 MHz operation.
- Embedded Trace Macrocell (ETM) enables non-intrusive high speed real-time tracing of instruction execution.
- Four-channel 10-bit ADC with conversion time as low as 2.44 ms.
- Two 32-bit timers (with four capture and four compare channels), PWM unit (six outputs), Real-Time Clock (RTC) and watchdog.
- Multiple serial interfaces including two UARTs (16C550), Fast I2C-bus (400 kbit/s) and two SPIs.
- 60 MHz maximum CPU clock available from programmable on-chip Phase-Locked Loop with settling time of 100 ms.
- Vectored Interrupt Controller with configurable priorities and vector addresses.
- On-chip crystal oscillator with an operating range of 1 MHz to 30 MHz.
- Two low power modes, Idle and Power-down.
- Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via external interrupt.
- Individual enable/disable of peripheral functions for power optimization.
- Dual power supply:
- CPU operating voltage range of 1.65 V to 1.95 V (1.8 V ± 0.15 V).
- I/O power supply range of 3.0 V to 3.6 V (3.3 V ± 10 %) with 5 V tolerant I/O pads.16/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S processor.
160 per Tray