Manufacturer Part #
LPC21xx Series 32 kB Flash 8 kB RAM 60 MHz 16/32-Bit Microcontroller - LQFP-64
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
160 per Tray
|Program Memory Type:||Flash|
|Flash Size (Bytes):||32kB|
|No of I/O Lines:||45|
|InterfaceType / Connectivity:||I2C/SPI/SSP/UART/USB|
|Number Of Timers:||2|
|Supply Voltage:||3V to 3.6V|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The LPC2141FBD64,151 is a 60 MHz single chip 16/32-bit microcontroller with real-time emulation and embedded trace support. It is available in 64 pin LQFP package.
The 128-bit wide memory interface and a unique accelerator architecture enable 32-bit code execution at maximum clock rate. For critical code size applications, the alternative 16-bit Thumb mode reduces code by more than 30 % with minimal performance penalty. It is ideal for applications where miniaturization is a key requirement, such as access control and point-of-sale.
- 16-bit/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S microcontroller in a tiny LQFP64 package.
- 8 kB to 40 kB of on-chip static RAM and 32 kB to 512 kB of on-chip flash memory.128-bit wide interface/accelerator enables high-speed 60 MHz operation.
- In-System Programming/In-Application Programming (ISP/IAP) via on-chip boot loader software. Single flash sector or full chip erase in 400 ms and programming of 256 B in 1 ms.
- EmbeddedICE RT and Embedded Trace interfaces offer real-time debugging with the on-chip RealMonitor software and high-speed tracing of instruction execution.
- USB 2.0 Full-speed compliant device controller with 2 kB of endpoint RAM. In addition, the LPC2146/48 provides 8 kB of on-chip RAM accessible to USB by DMA.
- One or two (LPC2141/42 vs. LPC2144/46/48) 10-bit ADCs provide a total of 6/14 analog inputs, with conversion times as low as 2.44 ms per channel.
- Single 10-bit DAC provides variable analog output (LPC2142/44/46/48 only).
- Two 32-bit timers/external event counters (with four capture and four compare channels each), PWM unit (six outputs) and watchdog.
- Low power Real-Time Clock (RTC) with independent power and 32 kHz clock input.
- Multiple serial interfaces including two UARTs (16C550), two Fast I2C-bus (400 kbit/s), SPI and SSP with buffering and variable data length capabilities.
- Vectored Interrupt Controller (VIC) with configurable priorities and vector addresses.
- Up to 45 of 5 V tolerant fast general purpose I/O pins in a tiny LQFP64 package.
- Up to 21 external interrupt pins available.
- 60 MHz maximum CPU clock available from programmable on-chip PLL with settling time of 100 ms.
- On-chip integrated oscillator operates with an external crystal from 1 MHz to 25 MHz.
- Power saving modes include Idle and Power-down.
- Individual enable/disable of peripheral functions as well as peripheral clock scaling for additional power optimization.
- Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via external interrupt or BOD.
- Single power supply chip with POR and BOD circuits:
- CPU operating voltage range of 3.0 V to 3.6 V (3.3 V ± 10 %) with 5 V tolerant I/O pads.
160 per Tray