On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 4 Weeks
|Supply Voltage||2.5V to 5.5V|
Features and Applications
The TSOP75236TT is a two lens miniaturized IR receiver module, designed for infrared remote control systems.
It includes a PIN diode and a preamplifier, assembled on a lead frame, the epoxy lens cap is designed as an IR filter. This device is compatible with all common IR remote control data formats.
- Very low supply current
- Photo detector and preamplifier in one package
- Internal filter for PCM frequency
- Supply voltage 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Improved immunity against ambient light
- Capable of side or top view
- Two lenses for high sensitivity and wide receiving angle
- Insensitive to supply voltage ripple and noise
- Narrow optical filter to reduce interference from plasma TV emissions