$0.159 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Channels||1|
Features and Applications
The FOD817A3SD is a 70 V 5000 Vrms 4-Pin Single Channel Phototransistor Optocoupler. It consists of two gallium arsenide infrared emitting diodes, connected in inverse parallel, driving a silicon phototransistor output in a 4-pin dual in-line package.
The FOD617/817 Series consists of a gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode driving a silicon phototransistor in a 4-pin dual in-line package.
- AC input response (FOD814 only)
- Applicable to Pb-free IR reflow soldering
- Compact 4-pin package
- Current transfer ratio in selected groups:
- C-UL, UL and VDE approved
- High input-output isolation voltage of 5000 Vrms
- Minimum BVCEO of 70 V guaranteed
- Higher operating temperatures
- AC line monitor
- Unknown polarity DC sensor
- Telephone line interface