Manufacturer Part #
H22A2 Series Single Channel 30 V Transistor Sensor Slotted Interrupter Switch
|Mfr. Name:||Isocom Components|
|No of Channels:||1|
|Mounting Method:||Through Hole|
Features & Applications
The H22A2 is a opto electronic, single channel slotted interrupter switch with transistor sensor. This device consists of a GaAs infrared emitting diode and a NPN silicon photo transistor.
It has designed to optimise the mechanical resolution, coupling efficiency, ambient light rejection, cost and reliability. Operating on the principle that objects opaque to infrared will interrupt the transmission of light between an infrared emitting diode and a photo sensor switching the output from an ON state to an OFF state.
- High gain
- 3 mm gap between LED and detector
- Polycarbonate case protected against ambient light
- Operating temperature -25° C to 85° C
- Copiers, printers and facsimilies
- Record players and casette decks
- Optoelectronic switches