|No of Channels||1|
|Off-State Voltage [Vdrm]||400V|
Features and Applications
The MOC3023SR2M is a single channel random-phase triac driver output optocoupler. It has designed for interfacing between electronic controls and power triacs to control resistive and inductive loads for 115 VAC operations.
This device contains a GaAs infrared emitting diode and a light activated silicon bilateral switch, which functions like a triac.
- High input-output isolation voltage
- Excellent IFT stability
- 400 V peak blocking voltage
- Operating temperature -40° C to +85° C
- Solenoid/valve controls and industrial controls
- Traffic lights and static AC power switch
- Vending machines and motor control
- Incandescent lamp dimmers
- Solid state relay and lamp ballasts