Manufacturer Part #
DIP6 SMT 1 Channel 600 V 4170 Vrms Zero Cross Phototriac Driver Optocoupler
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|No of Channels:||1|
|Off-State Voltage [Vdrm]:||600V|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The MOC3063SR2M is a single channel zero-cross phototriac driver output optocoupler. It has designed for use with a triac in the interface of logic systems to equipment powered from 115/240 VAC lines.
This device consists of a GaAs infrared emitting diode optically coupled to a monolithic silicon detector performing of the function of a zero voltage crossing bilateral triac driver.
- High input-output isolation voltage
- Simplifies logic control of 115/240 VAC power
- 600 V peak blocking voltage
- Operating temperature -40° C to +85° C
- Solenoid/valve controls
- Static power switches
- AC motor starters and AC motor drives
- Solid state relays
- Temperature controls and E.M. contactors
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.