Manufacturer Part #
PS8101 Series Single Channel 35 V 3750 Vrms Analog Output Photocoupler - SOP-5
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
2500 per Reel
The purpose of this notification is to communicate that Renesas Electronics America, Inc. (REA) is transitioning Opto-Coupler and Laser Diode products currently supplied by California Eastern Labs (CEL) to the Renesas sales channel. Renesas will supply the same exact Opto-coupler and Laser Diode products that CEL is supplying today. There is no change to the part number, specifications, reliability of the product, wafer fabrication sites, or assembly & test facilities. The box labels will change from CEL to Renesas.
|No of Channels:||1|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The PS8101-F3-AX is a Single channel optically coupled isolator with 1 Mbps high CMR analog output type photocoupler.
It contains a GaAlAs light emitting diode and a PIN photodiode and a high-speed amplifier transistor on the output side on one chip.
- High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±10 kV/μs MIN.)
- Small package (SO-5)
- High supply voltage (VCC = 35 V)
- High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
- High-speed response (tPHL = 0.8 μs MAX., tPLH = 1.2 μs MAX.)
- Pb-Free product
- Computer and peripheral manufactures
- General purpose inverter
- Substitutions for relays and pulse transformers
- Power supply
2500 per Reel