Manufacturer Part #
ISL1208 Series 2.7 - 5.5 V 2 Byte Ram I2C® Real Time Clock/Calendar - SOIC-8
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
This advisory is to inform you that Intersil has updated the minimum line quantity (MLQ) for the parts listed in this notice. These changes will affect all orders placed on the books on or after 3/1/2015 but will not affect any orders currently on the books or placed on the books prior to that date.
|Non-Volatile Memory Size:||2B|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||2.7V to 5.5V|
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Storage Temperature Range:||-65°C to +150°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The ISL1208IB8Z-TK is a low power real time clock with battery backed SRAM, available in surface mount SOIC-8 package.
This device functions include clock/calendar, power fail indicator, periodic or polled alarm, intelligent battery backup switching and battery-backed user SRAM with an external, low-cost 32.768kHz crystal.
- Real Time Clock/Calendar
- Tracks Time in Hours, Minutes, and Seconds
- Day of the Week, Day, Month, and Year
- 15 Selectable Frequency Outputs
- Single Alarm
- Settable to the Second, Minute, Hour, Day of the Week, Day, or Month
- Single Event or Pulse Interrupt Mode
- Automatic Backup to Battery or Super Capacitor
- Power Failure Detection
- On-Chip Oscillator Compensation
- 2 Bytes Battery-Backed User SRAM
- I2C Interface
- 400kHz Data Transfer Rate
- 400nA Battery Supply Current
- Same Pin Out as ST M41Txx and Maxim DS13xx Devices
- Small Package Options
- 8 Ld SOIC Packages
- Pb-Free Available (RoHS Compliant)
- Utility Meters
- HVAC Equipment
- Audio/Video Components
- Set-Top Box/TelevisionModems
- Network Routers, Hubs, Switches, Bridges
- Cellular Infrastructure Equipment
- Fixed Broadband Wireless Equipment
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.