$3.16 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Interface||I2C / 2-Wire / Serial|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||2V to 5.5V|
|Operating Temp Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-55°C to +125°C|
Features and Applications
The M41T00M6F is a part of M41T series I2C RTC. It has an operating temperature ranging from -40 °C to +85 °C and it comes in SOIC-8 Packaging.
The M41T00 is a low power serial real time clock with a built-in 32.768 kHz oscillator (external crystal controlled). Eight bytes of the RAM areused for the clock/calendar function and are configured in binary coded decimal (BCD) format. Addresses and data are transferred serially via a two-line bi-directional bus. The built-in address register is incremented automatically after each WRITE or READ data byte.
- For new designs use M41T00S
- Counters for seconds, minutes, hours,day, month, years, and century
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator integrating load capacitance (12.5pF) providing exceptional oscillator stability and high crystal series resistance operation
- Serial interface supports I2C bus (100 kHz protocol)
- Ultra low battery supply current of 0.8 μA (typ at 3V)
- 2.0 to 5.5V clock operating voltage
- Automatic switchover and deselect circuitry (for 3V application select M41T00S datasheet)
- Software clock calibration to compensate crystal deviation due to temperature
- Automatic leap year compensation
- Operating temperature of -40 to 85˚C