Manufacturer Part #
M41T Series 2 V Surface Mount Serial I2C Real Time Clock with Alarm - SOIC-8
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Non-Volatile Memory Size:||20B|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||2V to 5.5V|
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Storage Temperature Range:||-55°C to +125°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The M41T81M6F is a part of M41T81 series Non Volatile SRAM .It has an operating temperature ranging from -40 °C to +85 °C and it comes in SOIC-8 Packaging.
The M41T81 is a low-power serial RTC with a built-in 32.768 kHz oscillator (external crystal controlled). Eight bytes of the SRAM are used for the clock/calendar function and are configured in binary coded decimal (BCD) format. An additional 12 bytes of SRAM provide status/control of alarm, watchdog and square wave functions. Addresses and data are transferred serially via a two line, bidirectional I2C interface. The built-in address register is incremented automatically after each WRITE or READ data byte.
- Counters for tenths/hundredths of seconds, seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, year, and century
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator with integrated load capacitance (12.5 pf) which provides exceptional oscillator stability and high crystal series resistance operation)
- Oscillator stop detection (monitors clock operation)
- Serial interface supports I2C bus (400 kHz protocol)
- Ultra-low battery supply current of 0.6 μA (typ)
- 2.0 to 5.5 V clock operating voltage
- Automatic switchover and deselect circuitry (fixed reference) which provides full operation in 3.0 V applications)
- VCC = 2.7 to 5.5 V
- 2.5 V ≤ VPFD ≤ 2.7 V
- Power-down time stamp (HT bit) which allows determination of time elapsed in battery backup
- Battery low flag
- Programmable alarm and interrupt function (valid even during battery backup mode)
- Accurate programmable watchdog timer (from 62.5 ms to 128 s)
- Software clock calibration (to compensate for crystal deviation due to temperature)
- Operating temperature of –40 to 85 °C
- Package options include an 8-lead SOIC or 18-lead embedded crystal SOIC
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.