On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
|Supply Voltage-Nom||2V to 5.5V|
Features and Applications
The NJU6355EM-TE1 is a Part of NJU6355EM Series 2 to 5.5 V Surface Mount Serial I/O Real time Clock, Available in DMP-8 Package.
The NJU6355 series is a serial I/O real time clock suitable for 4 bits microprocessor.
It contains quartz crystal oscillator, counter, shift register, voltage regulator, voltage detector and interface controller.
The NJU6355 series required only 4-port of microprocessor for data transfer, and the microprocessor can receive the data at any time when the microprocessor requires.
- Low Operating Voltage : 2.0 to 5.5V
- Low Operating Current :
- 3.0uA (TYP) @ 2.0 V
- 3.0uA (TYP) @3.0 V
- 4.0uA (TYP) @5.0 V
- BCD Counts of Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days of Week Day, Month and Year
- Required only 4-port DATA, CLK, CE and I/O
- Low Battery Detector Low Voltage Alarm Signal Output
- Automatic Leap Year Compensation Up to AD 2099
- Package Outline DIP8 / DMP8
- C-MOS Technology