Manufacturer Part #
MIC5841 Series 5V 3.3 MHz Data Input Rate 8-Bit Serial-Input Latched Driver
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
48 per Tube
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The MIC5841YV is a 5V 3.3 MHz Data Input Rate, 8-Bit Serial-Input Latched Driver and its available in PLCC-20 package .
Using BiCMOS technology, the MIC5841 integrated circuits were fabricated to be used in a wide variety of peripheral power driver applications. The devices each have an eight-bit CMOS shift register, CMOS control
circuitry, eight CMOS data latches, and eight bipolar current-sink Darlington output drivers. These two devices differ only in maximum voltage ratings.
The MIC5842 offers premium performance with a minimum output breakdown voltage rating of 80 V (50 V
sustaining). The drivers can be operated with a split supply where the negative supply is down to –20 V.
- 3.3 MHz Minimum Data-Input Rate
- CMOS, PMOS, NMOS, TTL Compatible
- Internal Pull-Up/Pull-Down Resistors
- Low-Power CMOS Logic and Latches
- High-Voltage Current-Sink Outputs
- Output Transient-Protection Diodes
- Single or Split Supply Operation
48 per Tube